This women’s group focuses on community, transformation and hearing God’s voice through the spiritual discipline of Lectio Divina (“Divine Reading” in Latin.) Ladies meditate on scripture and journal their personal experiences of hearing God through his word. Sharing with others in the group is optional and everything shared within the group is confidential.
Lectio Ladies meet on the first and third Saturdays from 10:30am – 12:30pm alternating between Zoom and in-person thru May and will restart in the fall. Those who are unable to commit to meeting bimonthly are welcome to be part of the group when they are able.
“This group of sisters express profound grace and wisdom and are truly a resource not only for women within the Liminal community but they can also bless other believers and even those who do not specifically identify as Christian. As long as there’s yearning for spiritual practice, this group is a safe place to share your heart.”
– Shayna Metzner, group facilitator
How to Join
To join simply agree to the group guidelines below and click on the zoom link to join any 1st or 3rd Saturday thru May 2022.
- We will practice acceptance of where each person is in their spiritual journey.
- We will create and maintain a safe environment for strong emotions, tough questions, and genuine curiosity. This means we will listen rather than fix, ask questions rather than give answers or advice and keep the focus on transformation rather than information.
- We will seek to be appropriately self-disclosing in the group and will never share more than we are comfortable with sharing about our personal lives. Because of this, we will never force or coerce anyone to share.
- We will pay particular attention to the times and ways in which God is moving in each person’s life and seek to affirm evidence of each person’s growth and transformation.
- We will honor confidentiality. What is shared in the group stays in the group!
The ongoing Zoom link:
For more information contact: